Why Choose SEO?
Well you’ve come to the right place (you did find this page on page 1 of Google right?). At Pattern SEO we know exactly what it takes to get your website ranking, driving more traffic, and increasing leads and/or sales for your business. We provide quality SEO to Cincinnati businesses.
Increasing your online search is not an exact science. Google doesn’t just give away all the secrets to ranking higher. Why? Because they want you spending money on AdWords (PPC), they aren’t making any money when you click on the organic results.
Here’s an interesting statistic, in 2018 $110 Billion dollars was generated in revenue for Google from their Adwords ad revenue. So clearly they are going to be biased towards telling you to pay for ads. And I’m sure you’re getting calls everyday from Yelp too, telling you that if you spend so much money with them your phone will start ringing off the hook.
While in some cases it works, for most businesses it’s a total waste of money. Which is why Organic traffic is still by far the best source of quality traffic available today.
Here are some interesting statistics about Google:
- Google has 90.46% of the search engine market share worldwide
- 15% of all searches have never been searched before Google
- Google receives over 63,000 searches per second on any given day
- An average person conducts 3-4 searches every single day
Source: SEO Tribubal
How Do I Rank?
Okay, You’re probably asking yourself “Okay so how do I rank my website?”
It’s actually pretty simple. In the 6 years of doing SEO I have found that QUALITY backlinks and content are what really drive rankings on search engines. I wrote an in depth blog on the Ultimate SEO Strategy and that will really explain how you can rank if you are more of a DIY type of person.
So 260 monthly searches is worth us trying to rank for this keyword in my opinion, yes it’s not thousands like some, but Cincinnati isn’t a huge city. Plus being a local Cincinnati SEO Company is in our best interest to rank for it for sheer legitimacy. BUT.. when it comes to ranking your own website, there are a few things you need to do first.
- Make sure your site is free of any SEO errors that may be penalizing your site.
- If you need us to give you an SEO audit of your site. Contact us we’ll be happy to help.
- Identify Target Keywords
- Most clients when we first start working with think that they want to rank for particular keywords but only find out that those keywords have no volume. So it would be wasted resources trying to rank for them.
- Do proper keyword research. If you need help schedule a free consultation with us and we will happily help you identify the keywords you need to target.
- For instance when we decided to rank for Cincinnati SEO, we first looked at how much traffic that keyword get’s monthly. Which is below is an image of the monthly searches according to SEMRush – a keyword research planner we use internally.
- Build Quality Backlinks
- This doesn’t mean it’s 2010 where you can point spammy web 2.0 links to your site and rank overnight. You need to focus on building quality, contextual backlinks that increase your websites authority.
How Pattern SEO Builds Winning Campaigns
First we start with doing a complete domain overview of your site. Identify if you are being penalized for any reason.
Next we do a keyword analysis. This identifies all the keywords your website is currently ranking for, you just may not be on page 1.
Then, we do a content gap analysis, where we take your top competitors and look at what keywords they rank for and you do not. This gives us a list of keywords that you can eventually target overtime.
we start by targeting the low-hanging fruit. These are the keywords you rank for, just not on page 1. It’s much easier to rank a keyword you currently rank on page 2 or 3 for than it is to rank a completely new keyword.
We then start building quality white-hat links to your site. The keyword competitiveness determines how many links you need pointing to your site to rank higher. So determining this will determine the time it will take to rank.
Every month we provide a complete and thorough report regarding your SEO campaign, we also provide you with a beautiful dashboard to track your progress and our deliverables in real time.
Completely Transparent SEO Campaigns
We tailor each SEO campaign to fit your goals. Plus we offer all the bells and whistles you need to succeed with SEO.
- Dedicated Account Manager: You will be assigned a dedicated manager for your campaigns, so should you ever have questions, we are here to help you.
- Client Dashboard: With our managed SEO service you get a custom login portal where you can view keywords, track the traffic to your site, and view other SEO stats about your campaign.
- Monthly SEO Review & Reporting: Each month we will send you reports and if you would like to, jump on a call to review the campaign with you and answer any questions you may have.
- 100% Customized SEO Campaigns: This isn’t a one size fit’s all solution. Each campaign is diligently researched, planned, and customized for you, your goals, and your website.
Schedule FREE Strategy Call
If you are interested in learning about how we can get your website ranking on page 1 of search engines schedule, a free strategy call and we will go over:
- Your current website SEO Score
- Keywords your website already rank for
- Potential keywords
- A custom strategy for you to build a winning SEO strategy.